Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Well well

Haha, you make my day.
You ridicule me, try make me feel shit, cause I actually WORK towards my goals.
Well, in your words, "I really, really need this, and you better not get in my way".

And then the day of reckoning came along, and, let's be honest... I took all that was given to me in that situation and used my steadily prepared, well thought out mind to my advantage.
You, on the other hand, were too busy calling me 'nerd', 'geek' (coming from someone who plays WOW and has pixel sex with her boyfriend? Ouch) and even telling me to "get a life" to actually know what the fuck was going on.

Yet, I still tried to help you. I wanted to see *someone* succeed.
What a waste of time.
I sat through the workshop I paid for, not taking notes, but listening to you complain about the weather and making chums with the weird Christian guy with the deviated septum.
You know what? I had a dream about that really nice girl we met there: Alex. I really hope she coped a lot better than you - at least she was trying!

Quite frankly, you're a disrespectful bitch.

Also, shows something about your personality. Not willing to put the hours in, then cramming in the last two hours before something's due? HAH! Have fun doing a law degree! Also, Test-phobia? Why are you even trying? Good luck anyway, you'll need it.
Also, tell your Asian "Boyfriend" (Some relationship) to butt out of it. He knows nothing about MY side of the story, just what you've been feeding him. He hasn't seen the hours I've slaved away dedicated to my goal. "A high school test means nothing!" Ah, like fuck.
...Also, it's *チェン、Not チェヌ. Go back to high-school, you might learn something about katakana.

...........

1 comment: