Friday, November 4, 2011

UHC

DAMMIT I LISTENED TO A SONG AND STARTED BALLING AGAIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDM3eYp4KQ

It's amazing how much the words in a song can move you. So.... Upper Hutt College is now no more.
Everyone's moving away to do their own thing. Even if I didn't like everyone, I will still miss every single member of Class of 2011. D:
We have decided to keep our Facebook page open for when we find something funny/nostalgic/wanna organise a reunion of sorts in the semester breaks. But still, it aint the same. In a way, you know that everyone will drift apart; the page will slowly but surely drop in usage, and we'll be too pre-occupied to think of the good times.

So, I think I'll post a list of ALL the good things that have happened to me at UHC. Cause I need somewhere that I can refer to when times are hard, I miss the old gangs, and other issues. Because these by far will be the best times of my life, and I never wanna forget them. Why do it now? Why not after exams/leaver's dinner? Because I would have forgotten them all by then. Exams would have pushed it outta the way, and I will regret it.

So stay tuned, because it's gonna be a bit of a roller coaster. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment